About our cylinders
Aburi supplies the most comprehensive range of composite LPG cylinders in the world. With our extensive market coverage, we provide LPG distributors with a single point-of-contact for all composite cylinder requirements – regardless of size, quantity, colour, branding, design, or even the worldwide location for delivery.
Modern (“Type IV”) composite cylinders utilize state-of-the-art technology and equipment to produce precision vessels, with the unique properties of being lightweight with superior strength. Equally important, they are both non-explosive and non-corrosive, making them significantly safer than steel alternatives. A unique design feature is their translucent side panels, which allow visibility to the remaining gas level inside. Finally, with the outer casing made from high density polyethylene (HDPE), they are easier to handle and more resistant to impact damage during transportation – which can significantly reduce maintenance and replacement costs.
Every aspect of composite LPG cylinders represents the superior solution for the delivery of domestic LPG. For more information about our composite LPG cylinder procurement programs, please read below and contact us directly.
Found something interesting, or have any questions?
Quality & Safety
The Composite LPG Cylinders are systematically tested by international institutions and certificated to International standards and regulations including ISO 11119-3, EN 12245, ADR/RID 2015 and Dir2010/35/EU.
- All quality control procedures in the plant are in accordance to ISO 11119-3, ADR/RID 2015
- Each produced cylinder is checked by pressure of 1.5 Ph test pressure , as per 11.9 ISO 11119-3
- Each produced cylinder is checked for leakage at a pressure of 1.5 Ph test pressure , as per 11.9 ISO 11119-3
- Ambient Cycle Test – One cylinder per each production batch is subjected to pressure cycle test (12000 cycles).
- One cylinder per each production batch is subjected to pressure a burst test.
- Average burst pressure of our cylinders is more then 130 bar
- Certification is carried out by TÜV.
Certification according to other standards upon request.
- Fire test: no explosion
- Hydraulic proof test: 30 bars
- Cylinder burst test: > 100 bars
- Pressure cycle test: 12,000 cycles
- Ageing test
- Drop test:
- Torque test
- Bullet test
- Neck strength test
- Permeability test
Composite LPG Cylinders Vs Steel Cylinders
- Non Corrosive
- 100% Explosion Proof
- Visual Control of Filling Level
- Attractive Casing and Shape
- Low Maintenance Cost
- New Technology
- Difficult to handle – Heavy in weight
- Explosion risk – Spark susceptible
- Unfavourable environmental effects
- Easily damaged
- Metal thefts
- Aesthetically unappealing
- High logistic and maintenance cost
- 80 years old technology